When you visit our website, information about you is collected which is then used to personalize and improve our content. If you do not want information about you to be collected, you should delete your cookies (see instructions) and refrain from further use of the website. Below we have explained what type of information is collected, their purpose and which third parties have access to it.
The website uses “cookies”, which is a text file that is stored on your computer, mobile or other devices. The purpose of this is to recognize it, remember settings, perform statistics, and target ads. Cookies cannot contain malicious code such as viruses.
It is possible to delete or block cookies. See instructions:
If you delete or block cookies, ads may become less relevant to you and appear more frequently.
You may also run the risk that the website is not functioning optimally and that there is content that you cannot access.
The Website contains third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics, including DoubleClick (for specific cookies, see this page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage)
- Hotjar (for specific cookies, see this page: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information)
- Facebook Pixel (for specific cookies, see this page: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-pixel/implementation/gdpr/#cookieconsent)
- Google Tag Manager (for specific cookies, see this page: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/)
- Sleeknote (for specific cookies, see this page: http://help.sleeknote.com/advanced-use/sleeknote-cookies)
- Active Campaign (for specific cookies, see this page: https://www.activecampaign.com/legal/cookies)
We also refer to the frequent third parties of digital advertising.
We have taken technical and organizational measures to prevent your information from being accidentally or unlawfully deleted, published, lost, impaired or in the knowledge of unauthorized persons, abused or otherwise treated in violation of the law.
The information is used to identify you as a user and show you the ads that are most likely to be relevant to you, to record your purchases and payments, and to provide the services you have requested, such as to receive a newsletter. In addition, we use the information to optimize our services and content.
Period of storage
The information is stored for the length of time allowed by law and we delete it when it is no longer needed. The period depends on the nature of the information and the background of the storage. Therefore, it is not possible to specify a general time frame for when information is deleted.
Disclosure of information
Insights and complaints
The Website is owned and published by:
Fredens Torv 8, in the courtyard.
8000 Aarhus C
Tel. 31 12 06 78